Friday, August 6, 2010

Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some sort of battle.

NO ONE CAN HELP YOU UNLESS YOU HELP YOURSELF FIRST ...


I understood this fact when I faced the reality of my life...my close friends helped me realize this..they came up with solutions like "tie a thread on your pinky so that you would be reminded when to bite your tongue".Just when I was working on it , the big thunder cracked above my head.But I wasn't shattered because I knew no one could help me unless I helped myself.My best friend said I couldn't keep anything to myself..well I did .Anyways , before revealing the changes it brought into my life I would like to mention how happy I am.I got a phone call from a person who supposedly was to be my friend for 6 years saying " you got no friends Dan,just look around you..you are so cheap". Well now my reply to that someone would be "why don't you look around yourself ...you got friends who never liked you in fact bitched about you..at least I never had friends like that and please reimburse the complete Bangalore trip which was on me :) ".I thought I would be lonely in Mangalore but no..God helped me a lot through the struggle ..though my first 2 years weren't very memorable and cheerful but I have managed to make my final year and also my life very colorful with many new friends..obviously this doesn't mean I would forget my old friends , I would never do that. speaking about my life now..I think its great !Now who ever thought that I was lonely..I think its high time you spoke for yourself !And yea one more thing to mention or point out to the person who said " look what your doing Dan..you are bitching about everyone" , well hope that someone realizes that I had bitched along with her..I guess when the time comes everyone wants their hands clean.Anyways I think am just over it..I got a big mouth and I like to talk..thats something I would never wanna control.YOU BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU WANNA SAY TO ME ...


It would be every selfish of me if I dint mention about a special someone ...he has been with me whenever I wanted him.I would rather not say anything more cause I guess there has already been quite a lot of love stories in my earlier blog..but this one's special and I want to keep this one to myself...he is just too precious to be talked about.Hope this one works.....

No comments: